vrijdag, juni 15, 2007

Tranen met tuiten....

Leuk voor een druilerige dag. Even lachen: I always get my sin.
Dunglish, Nederengels oftewel steenkolen engels.

Een selectie:
I do not want to fall with the door in house.
We have to look further than our nose is long
May I thank your cock for the lovely dinner?
I work myself the blubbers
Don’t break me the back open
Dutch girls never wear panties in summer
I fok horses
You should not look a given horse in the back!
Make it now a little
Ah, now the monkey comes out of the sleeve!
You can calculate on that
I spent my day spitting in the garden
We don't have this problem under the knee.

You have to screw up the number.
Orange juice but without prick, please

Een vrouwelijke staatssecretaris die meldde in de Tweede Kamer te hebben gezeten: ’I was sitting in the second chamber’. En er ook nog blijk van gaf daar voor de eerste keer ongesteld te zijn: ’ I'm having my first period’.

Iemand die wilde zeggen dat zijn organisatie nog één lid zocht: ’ We still have to suck one lid’, zei hij doodleuk.

Mijn favorieten:
How do you do and how do you do your wife?
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and from my wife's bottom too!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

hahahahaha wat blijven ze leuk zeg! ghegheghe. Seb